SPECIAL 2 DAYS SESSIONS
Learn 12c RAC Architecture & Installation
TOPICS COVERED :
DURATION: 6 hrs
DATES: 9th & 10th MAY (daily 3 hrs)
TIMING : 7:00am – 10:00am IST
COURSE FEE: Rs. 1100/- INR, after 75% discount ( actual is Rs. 4400/- INR )
NOTE: For doing HANDS-ON LAB PRACTICE
Option 1: You can enroll for Online servers provided by us for doing your lab practice
a) available for 2 days
b) additional cost of Rs.500/- INR
Option 2: You can do in your laptop too,
a) general requirement : min RAM - 10GB, SPACE - 200GB, CPU - i5
b) we will send you the links for downloading required softwares after registration.
1. On node1, go to software stage location
[[email protected]]$ cd /stage/grid/
[[email protected] grid]$ ls
install rpm runInstaller stage
response runcluvfy.sh sshsetup welcome.html
2. Execute runInstaller
[[email protected] grid]$ ./runInstaller
3. On the Select Installation Option screen, click Next to accept the default selection
(Install and Configure Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a Cluster).
4. On the Select Cluster Type screen, select Configure a Standard Cluster and click Next
5. Select Advance installation, click Next
6. Check the Selected language “English” is already there, Click Next
7. On Grid Plug and Play Page, enter
a) Cluster Name : clust1
b) Scan Name : scan-clust1.aks.com
c) Scan Port : 1521
d) Uncheck Configure GNS option, then click Next
8. On Cluster Node Information Page : add 2nd node details and configure SSH connectivity between nodes
a) Click Add button, enter node2 details : node2.aks.com, node2-vip.aks.com
b) Click the SSH Connectivity button. Enter “grid” into the OS Password field and click Setup to configure required SSH connectivity across the cluster.
Click OK, and Next button.
9. Specify Network Interface page
Ensure that network interface eth0 is designated as the Public network and that network interface and eth1 as Private network. The eth2 interface should be “Do not use”. Click Next to continue.
10. On Storage Option page,
Select “Use Standard ASM for storage” , click next
11. On the Create ASM Disk Group screen, Click Change Discovery Path to customize the ASM Disk Discovery Path to /dev/oracleasm/disks, click ok.
Enter Disk group name : MGMT, Redundancy as External, Add Disks : select MGMTDISK1 and click next
12. On Specify ASM password page, select “Use same passwords for these accounts” and enter “oracle_4U” password twice and click next
13. Select “Do not use Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI)” and click next
14. On Enterprise manager register page, Leave it to default “uncheck” and click next
OS Groups page : Leave it to the default and